Picking out the right location is one of the first concrete steps towards planning your wedding. However, researching different venues can also be quite stressful. My job is to help couples plan their dream weddings, so I decided to do some advance research, and report to you on why you should choose to have your wedding at Villa Ottoboni.
First let me confess: I love venue-shopping because it gives me the chance to explore beautiful buildings, where my imagination can turn over endless possibilities. My favourite part is standing in the venue, taking in its size, surroundings, and architecture. This gives me a feel for how many guests it can (or should) accommodate, whether it’s suited for a live musician, and all those other details that seamlessly come together on your dream day.
Today I went to check out the splendid Villa Ottoboni for myself. Built in the 16th century, this Venetian villa will make you feel like part of history. With its classic architecture as a backdrop, the villa was restored in recent years by the gifted architect, Ruggiero Ruggeri, making it an ideal venue for an elegant wedding.
Located just north of Padua, Villa Ottoboni offers a delicate balance between nature and proximity to the city. You can take your pick from a handful of enchanting rooms available, to ensure your room is the right size to suit your needs.
Likewise, during your wedding at Villa Ottoboni, guests can stretch out and enjoy the fresh air and botanical plants in the venue’s beautiful, expansive garden. The alluring, green scenery is perfect for taking your wedding photos too!
Need more reasons to consider the stunning Villa Ottoboni for your wedding? Well, to name a few, it offers:
- Modern comforts in a classic, historical setting.
- Convenient access for guests arriving by car, as it’s just off the A4 motorway.
- A friendly, welcoming setting where you can choose to perform either a religious or civil ceremony.
- Ample privacy, so you and your guests can enjoy the quiet peacefulness of nature, away from the hubbub of the city. Equally, you’ll also benefit from the freedom to stay up, playing music, dancing, and catching up with your family and friends until the small hours of the morning. You can just relax and enjoy this fascinating place!
- Flexibility to choose your own caterer. This is a huge plus, as you can make sure to hire a caterer you trust. Of course, I recommend La Mandolina Catering & Banqueting, on account of their freshness guarantee – they only use the highest quality, local products, to bring you and your guests a marvellous experience on your wedding day.
At YourAnniversary, my mission is to help you organise the dream wedding you want in Italy. My many clients from overseas have given rave reviews, as I use my local knowledge, and connections with vendors to organise stunning events. I look forward to learning more about your wedding vision, and putting together a plan to make it reality!
If you live abroad and are planning your destination wedding in Italy, or if you’re from Italy and would like to know more about how to plan your dream wedding at Villa Ottoboni, contact me.
Cheers to your wedding!